USEFUL EXPRESSIONS FOR PUBLIC SPEAKING

 USEFUL EXPRESSIONS FOR PUBLIC SPEAKING

The following link will help us find some useful expressions of English, especially for public speaking needs.

Useful expression for public speaking

Useful phrases for public speaking

Books on public speaking

Words and Phrases for public speaking

Useful phrases of presentation




Helpful phrases for a presentation
In the following pages, you will find useful phrases to provide you with the basic structure of a
presentation in English.
Introduction
On behalf of Company, I would like to welcome you here today. My name is Max Mustermann
and I am the CFO of Global Travel.
Hi, I’m Max and I am the head of marketing at Global Travel.
Good morning/afternoon/evening ladies and gentlemen. My name is Max Mustermann and I am
delighted to be here today to talk to you about…
I’d like to introduce my colleague Max Mustermann.
Hi everyone, I’m Max from Accounts and today I’d like to talk to you about…
Introducing the topic
Today I am here to talk to you about…
As you all know, today I am going to talk to you about…
I would like to take this opportunity to talk to you about…
I am delighted to be here today to tell you about…
Today I would like to outline…
Structuring the presentation
My talk is divided into x parts.
I’ll start with / Firstly I will talk about… / I’ll begin with
then I will look at …
next…
and finally…
I will be glad to answer any questions that you may have at the end.
Beginning the presentation
I’ll start with some general information on…
I’d just like to give you some background information about…
Before I start, does anyone know…?
As you are all aware /

 USEFUL EXPRESSIONS FOR PUBLIC SPEAKING

Comments

Popular posts from this blog