Journal of Applied Studies in Language (JASL) Vol 2 No 2 (2018): December 2018 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - January 03, 2019 Home / Archives / Vol 2 No 2 (2018): December 2018 Journal of Applied Studies in Language (JASL) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.31940/jasl.v2i2 Published: 2018-12-01 Full Issue PDF full issue Articles Teaching reading in junior high school Yusma Rita Kurnia, Ni Luh Evit Erawati 102-108 PDF full paper Using self-assessment to assess rural young learners’ writing skills in English foreign language classroom Gusti Ayu Angga Ari Febriyanti, Ni Kadek Suci Laksmi Dewi, I Gusti Ayu Agung Ida Ratna Candra Dewi 109-115 PDF full paper Contrastive analysis of English and Indonesian vowel phoneme and its lesson plan in language teaching Nurul Ulfayanti, Maria Olga Jelimun 116-123 PDF full paper Language phenomena of tourism enterprises in Bali Sang Ayu Putu Eny Parwati 124-134 PDF full paper Presupposition contributions in stand-up comedy (discourse analysis of Raditya Dika’s stand-up comedy on YouTube) Faisal Fahdian Puksi 135-143 PDF full paper The use of mind mapping to improve writing skill of the eighth grade students of junior high school Ni Kadek Herna Lastari, Putu Ritra Trees Ari Kartika Hadi Saraswati 144-150 PDF full paper The translation of English tourism news text into Indonesian Ni Nyoman Deni Ariyaningsih, I Dewa Ayu Devi Maharani Santika 151-157 PDF full paper Russian-speaking tour guide’s language mastery: mastering foreign language for quality service assurance Gede Ginaya, I Wayan Jendra, Ida Zuraidah, I Ketut Sadia 158-169 PDF full paper Learning and growing: an alternative strategy to teach English Paulus Subiyanto, Ni Ketut Suciani, I Nyoman Rajin Aryana, Gusti Nyoman Ayu Sukerti, Anak Agung Raka Sitawati 170-175 PDF full paper Analysis of effective sentences in the scientific papers of the students of Politeknik Negeri Bali I Nyoman Mandia, I Nyoman Sukra 176-184 PDF full paper Bird-watching guide’s English module for promoting Balinese nature and culture Dika Pranadwipa Koeswiryono, Francisca Titing Koerniawaty 185-191 PDF full paper Indonesian prefix ter- Ni Wayan Suastini, Kadek Apriliani 192-196 PDF full paper Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Comments
Post a Comment